The January Stampede is a blog hop, and you should have arrived here from Mariana Grigsby's blog. If not...never fear! When you scroll to the bottom of my post I will have a list of all the participants, and you can start from the very beginning at the Mama Elephant blog!! You are definitely going to want to join in on this blog hop, because Mama Elephant is giving away (3) $20 gift certificates to the shop....comments will be chosen randomly from all the blogs on the hop, so the more you comment, the higher your chance of winning! But please, only one comment per blog! :)
I chose to use the new stamp set called "Smitten" for my card today. This is a super fun love themed stamp set with trendy sentiments and a really trendy feather. Totally loving it...and how my card turned out. Check it!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock, then round the lower right corner.
2. Layer diecuts, stickers, a rhinestone circle a strip of washi & a piece of doily above the rounded corner.
3. Cut a banner edge to a polka dot paper strip, then stamp the sentiment to it.
4. Stamp th feather to patterned paper, then cut out.
5. Layer the banner sentiment, feather and a tab sticker together, then layer to the front with foam adhesive.
6. Tie a bow from brown twine, thread a button around the center, and adhere to the sentiment banner.
7. Add a scattering of confetti stars, jewels & pearls to finish.
-CAS(E) This Sketch #10
-The Play Date Cafe #164 - Color Challenge
-CAS-ual Fridays #85 - Round of Applause
-Runway Inspired #27 - Photo Inspiration
After leaving me a comment, your next stop is Pearl Liu's blog! And just so you have it...here is the entire blog hop list!
I hope that you have enjoyed the Mama Elephant January Stampede! I will be back later this month sharing some projects with more of the newly released stamps...so be sure to check back!