Hey there, everyone!! Welcome to my second post today....I obviously don't have a lot to update for you, considering I just posted this morning. So, why don't we just get right to it!
Today is my last week as the January guest designer for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge, and I have had so much fun this month! Thank you to Amanda and Flourishes for having me hang out this month! Today's challenge is to create a vintage card, so I grabbed some beautiful Webster's Pages papers & accents and combined them with Flourishes "Wedded Bliss" stamp set...one of my faves! Here is what I created!
1. Make an A2 card from light brown cardstock.
2. Cut pink paper slightly smaller, and wrap trim around the bottom of it.
3. Adhere the block to the card front, then adhere a strip of paper over top of the trim.
4. Layer a paper doily, crochet doily and a vintage image to the top of the card.
5. Accent the wheels on the vintage image with buttons.
6. Adhere flowers & a zipper accent to the upper right corner of the image.
7. Cut a banner edge to a vellum strip, adhere to the card front and stamp the sentiment to it.
8. Accent the left side of the sentiment strip with heart accents, then finish with gold star confetti.
-Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #205 - Vintage
-Sketchbook Saturday #88 - Sketch
-Color Q #173 - Color Challenge (dusty durango, apricot, blush, kraft, vanilla)
-Really Reasonable Ribbon #64 - Love
-Sweet Stampin' - Ribbon
-Sugar Creek Hollow #46 - Lots of Layers
I hope you enjoyed my wedding card that, if I do say so myself, would be fit for Cinderella herself. Tee hee! Be sure to check out what the Timeless Tuesday team has created for the challenge as well!