Hey there, everyone!! How has the start of your week been so far? After a super fun weekend up in Seeley Lake, I am just getting back to my normal routine! We had a blast with our friends! Lots of great food & drinks, snowmobiling, an epic game of Apples to Apples, and we finished the weekend with a guac-off & margaritas while watching the Falcons/49ers game on Sunday. Some of my Instagram photos will be posted below!
Today I have my latest Flourishes Timeless Tuesday card to share with you! This month is flying by SO quickly, and I have been having a lot of fun creating for these challenges in advance!! Today's challenge is to use 4 pearls, a circle & a fishtail flag. For my card, I decided to use up some more of my stash while I wait for everything from CHA to release. Lots of older Dear Lizzy, some Crate Paper & Prima flowers used. I paired them with the Flourishes "Sentimental Favorites" stamp set, and it was the perfect match! Here is what I created.
1. Make A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut strawberry paper slightly smaller, round the corners and adhere.
3. Round the bottom corners of a chevron paper strip, then adhere to the bottom.
4. Layer two flowers to the right side of the seam, then add a circle sticker to the top.
5. Cut a banner edge to a grid paper strip, then stamp the sentiment to it.
6. Adhere the sentiment strip over top of the seam, slightly tucked in under the flower.
7. Cut a banner edge to a green paper scrap, then layer with a pink strip to the upper right corner.
8. Thread a button with twine, adhere to the top, then add a strip of washi to it.
9. Add a strip of washi coming from underneath the sentiment banner.
10. Accent the card with pearls to finish.
-Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #204 - Recipe Challenge
-Clean & Simple FTL #224 - Sketch
-The Shabby Tea Room #150 - Photo Inspiration
-Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Washi Tape
-Word Art Wednesday #63 - Anything Goes
I hope you enjoyed my sweet little strawberry card today! I love how this one turned out, and it used up some more of my stash! That is always a good thing! Be sure to check out what the Timeless Tuesday team has created for the challenge as well!
Here are some of my Instagram shots from the weekend! If you are an Insagrammer, and would like to follow me....just search for user @ltllea23. I would love to have you!
Well, that is all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed my blog post today, and I will be back in the coming days with more cards to share! Have a great day!