Each of us has hand picked a stamp set and die to include in a huge Wplus9 Very Merry Christmas Giveaway! We will be showing you which ones each of us picked and why on our blogs in the following order:
- Monday 12/24 - Cristina Kowalczyk & Elise Durenberger
- Tuesday 12/25 - Jean Martin & Kerrianne Bowen
- Wednesday 12/26 - Jinny Newlin & Lea Lawson
- Thursday 12/27 - Sarah Martina Parker & Savitri Wilder
- Friday 12/28 - Finish up, right here with me, Dawn Woleslagle.
1. Make A2 card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut cloud paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Stamp the stars directly to the middle of the card.
4. Diecut a star, banner & tag.
5. Add the star to the top of the stamping, then accent with a jewel star & dots.
6. Adhere the banner & tag together, then stamp the sentiment to it.
7. Adhere to the front, then stamp the star ornament to the left of it.
8. Accent with a blue jewel to finish.
-CAS-ual Fridays #83 - Holiday card in 10 minutes or less (My card took approx. 9 minutes)
-10 Minute Craft Dash #9 - Holiday themed
-Loves Rubberstamps #32 - New Year's Celbration
How To EnterThe giveaway starts Monday, December 24, 2012.. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment. Hop around to the Design Team members' blogs all week long and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog, each day…that's up to 9 entries! If you miss a day, don't worry, comments will be open until 11:59 p.m. EST 12/30/12 so you can catch up. ONE random winner will be selected from all comments combined on January 1, 2013 here on the blog.
Also, don't forget to:
Help us spread the word on Facebook and/or Twitter and you can leave a comment on this post for up to 2 extra entries.
Happy Holidays and Good Luck!