- is a 6x8" clear photopolymer stamp set
- contains 16 stamps; 5 background building damask images and 11 flourishes
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $21
- coordinates with the Damask Delight stamp set
- five separate dies wired together that can be easily snipped and separated
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $12
- is a 3x4" clear photopolymer stamp set
- contains 4 sentiments
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $6
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock, then distress ink the edges.
2. Cut pink floral paper slightly smaller, distress ink the edges and adhere.
3. Stamp the striped frame, damask patterns & sentiment to oatmeal cardstock, then diecut.
4. Distress ink the edges and adhere to the card front.
5. Add a strip of washi tape to the upper left corner.
6. Add three paper flowers to the bottom of the card.
7. Accent the sentiment with pearls to finish.
-Clean & Simple FTL #219 - Sketch
-CASE Studay #119 - Card Inspiration
-PaperPlay #48 - Color Inspiration
-Crafty Friends #12 - Clean & Simple
I hope you like my soft & sweet "almost love" card....tee hee! (Is it weird that the sentiment makes me think of someone who just isn't quite ready to say the L word to someone....tee hee!) Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created for this cute stamp set & dies!
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Elise Durenberger
- Jean Martin
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Sarah Martina Parker
- Savitri Wilder