Bitty Buddy Valentines
- is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
- 15 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 1 frame, 7 images, and 7 sentiments
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $21
- coordinates with the Bitty Buddy Valentines stamp set
- five separate dies wired together that can be easily snipped and separated
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $9
- coordinates with the Bitty Buddy Valentines stamp set and many of our previously released sets
- nested dies with an open center backed with a clear panel
- cuts 4 graduated rounded rectangles in the following sizes: 3 7/8 x 2 7/8", 3 1/4 x 2 1/4, 2 5/8 x 1 5/8", and 2 x 1"
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $18
- cuts an 8 1/4" continuous border in an XOXO pattern
- measures approx. 8 1/4 x 1/2"
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $6
1. Make A2 card from lake house cardstock.
2. Cut hexagon paper slightly smaller, wrap ribbon around the bottom and adhere.
3. Stamp the striped frame to white cardstock, then diecut.
4. Stamp the wish list image to the top of the frame.
5. Diecut the penguin & pocket from white cardstock, then stamp the corresponding images.
6. Add the sentiment & ornament to the pocket, then layer both front of the frame.
7. Accent with jewels, then adhere to the card front with foam adhesive.
8. Tie a bow from matching ribbon, stitch a button around it with twine & adhere to the left side to finish.
-Young Crafters Unite #16 - Happy Holidays
-Our Daily Bread #132 - Ornament
-Top Tip Tuesday #90 - Kids & Teens
The cute little penguin was just perfect to create this sweet little Christmas card!! Don't forget that new WPlus9 stamps combine perfectly with past releases...and it is a great way to freshen up your older stamp sets!
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created for this cute stamp set & dies!
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Elise Durenberger
- Jean Martin
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Sarah Martina Parker
- Savitri Wilder