So, what did you think of this month's release from WPlus9? I just LOVE all the amazing stamp sets & dies that Dawn created this time around...but that is always how I feel with each release, so maybe that isn't say much. Ha! I went all happy and fun in my color combo for this card! Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut doily paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Cut a doily in half, glitter both sides and adhere.
4. Add a strip of chevron paper across the top of the glittered doilies, and then add a strip of ribbon.
5. Cut a banner edge to a white cardstock strip, then stamp the sentiment & hearts to it.
6. Adhere the banner strip to the card, accent with jewels and add a piece of washi tape to the top.
7. Diecut the hearts from patterned paper & cardstock.
8. Stamp & glitter the middle sized heart, then adhere all of them to the left of the sentiment banner.
9. Stamp the banners to white cardstock, then cut out.
10. Adhere to the left side of the chevron paper, then wrap twine around the seam. Top with a twine bow.
-Mojo Monday #270 - Sketch
-Totally Gorjuss #160 - Glitter
-The Pink Elephant #177 - Girly
-Loves Rubberstamps #29 - Anything Goes
-Word Art Wednesday #57 - Anything Goes/Giving
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the WPlus9 crew created....it is sure to be a treat!!
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Elise Durenberger
- Jean Martin
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Sarah Martina Parker
- Savitri Wilder