Hey there, everyone!! I have a quick post to share with you today, because I have lots to get done today. Debbie asked me to be the guest designer for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge after winning a challenge awhile back...so of course, I said yes!
Today's challenge is called Monogram Madness, along with using neutral colors from the inspiration photo that is provided. I used a combination of fabulous Glitz Design product to create this super sweet friendship card. Here is what I created!
1. Make 5.5" square card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut brown paper slightly smaller & adhere.
3. Cut wood panel paper smaller & adhere.
4. Add owl diecut to the right side, then accent with sentiment stickers.
5. Add a flower & accordion folded flower to the front, then accent with stickers.
6. Add the doily border glitzer & the doily border diecut to the front to finish.
-The Shabby Tea Room #147 - Monogram Madness
-Viva La Verve! January Week 1 - Sketch
-The Kraft Journal #102 - Something New
-Pile It On #49 - Lots of Embellishments
-Stampin for the Weekend #24 - Anything Goes
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - Anything Goes
**Supply List Will Be Added Later.**
Well, I hope that you enjoyed my sweet little friendship card! Have a wonderful rest of your day!