Happy Monday, everyone!! Did you have a good rest of your weekend? Ours was pretty quiet, and today starts my baking frenzy!! Went and got all the ingredients that I need, and I am going to be covered in flour & sugar in no time. Tee hee!
I am participating in a special challenge today. Mama Elephant Stamps are hosting their very first Color Challenge on their blog today, and they asked me to participate! Here are the colors:
1. Make A2 card from aqua cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut a white cardstock block slightly smaller, then round the bottom corners.
3. Add two strips of glitter to the bottom of the card, then add a strip of washi tape right below them.
4. Add three jewels to the middle of the glitter strips on the right hand side.
5. Add a strip of dotted washi tape to the top of the card.
6. Stamp the target, cameras & sentiment to the middle of it.
7. Adhere the entire stamped block to the card front using foam adhesive to finish.
Isn't this the perfect love card for the photographer in your life? Whether they are a professional photographer, or just like to take photos....I can absolutely vouch that they would love to get this. ;) Tee hee!
I hope that you have a wonderful day, and I have more to share with you this week!!