1. Make A2 card from brown cardstock.
2. Cut yellow floral paper slightly smaller, and adhere to the front.
3. Cut a piece of floral trim, and adhere to the left side.
4. Layer two fabric flowers, two paper flowers & a domino trinket to the top half of the card.
5. Accent the middle of the felt flower with a jewel.
6. Cut out the journal card, then add the sentiment to it using alphabet stickers & a bulb accent.
7. Add three jewels to the card, then adhere to the bottom of the card using foam adhesive.
8. Cover the left side of the sentiment card with two more flowers to finish.
-Crafty Friends #11 - Photo Inspiration
-Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Color Inspiration
-Ribbon Carousel #74 - Fall Spirit
-Our Daily Bread #131 - Winter Holiday
-Delightful Challenge - Thankful
-Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Thanksgiving/Thank You
As you can tell, I love to use lots of different Prima flowers on my cards together. So, I typically go through all of my flowers and grab the colors that my card is centered around. Then I just start grabbing flowers, layering and moving them around the front of my card until it looks how I want it to! It's not a tricky process by any means, and it is SO fun to be surrounded in all that flowery goodness! Tee hee!
I don't have any Bible study notes prepared for today, but I will hopefully have some for tomorrow (as long as I have a card ready....ha!) I hope that you have a great rest of your evening!