Happy Thursday, everyone! Have you had a good couple of days since I posted last? We had small group at the church last night, and got the Christmas trees decorated and the other Christmas decor up around the building. The church looks nice and festive now...I love it! We are having french cuisine for dinner tonight with Grant & Meagan at our house. Josh & Meagan are cooking all brand new recipes, so we will see how it all turns out. I'll let you know in my next post!! :)
I have clean & simple Christmas card to share with you today. I used papers & a sentiment stamp from Lawn Fawn for this card, and love how it turned out! The diecut circles are such a fun touch, and I love the popped snowflake accent. Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut red snowflake paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Cut a kraft cardstock block at the same size, then diecut the circles to the right side of it.
4. Stamp the sentiment to a white cardstock strip, and adhere to the bottom of the card.
5. Tie ribbon around the top of the sentiment, and then adhere the entire block to the front with foam adhesive.
6. Diecut a snowflake from white cardstock and adhere to the 2nd circle with foam adhesive.
7. Accent the snowflake with a red jewel to finish.
-Clean & Simple Stamping FTL #218 - Sketch
-Loves Rubberstamps #28 - Kraft + One
-Addicted to CAS #1 - Snow
-Crazy 4 Challenges #164 - Bow
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - Anything Goes
Well, that is everything I have for you today! I hope that you enjoyed my snowflake Christmas card today! I will be back tomorrow with some pretty tags, full of Prima!! Have a great rest of your day!