Happy Sunday, everyone! Did you have a good rest of your Saturday? We watched football, and I ran to Michael's to get a couple things from their Black Friday ad. I got some super cute ribbon that was 60% off, and some ornaments to add to my tree that were 50% off. And, I got the berry sprig for 70% off that is on my card today! I didn't spend much...but got some pretty cute things for a small amount of cash! Gotta love that!
I have a super festive Christmas card to share with you today! I just adore using ice skates on my seasonal cards this time of year...so I am sure you will see more of them before winter is over! Tee hee! I used the Glitz Design "Yours Truly" papers for this card, and one of the Christmas stamp sets from Mama Elephant for the sentiment. I love how it turned out....
1. Make 5-inch square card from red cardstock.
2. Cut woodgrain paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Wrap wired burlap around the middle of the card.
4. Cut the window & its layers at 4" using the Cricut Expression & Christmas Solutions cartridge.
5. Layer together, then adhere to the middle of the card.
5. Adhere the berry sprig and houndstooth bow to the left corner.
6. Cut the ice skates layers at 2" using the Winter Woodlands cartridge.
7. Layer together, adhere below the bow and accent with red jewels & a twine bow.
8. Thread a button with twine, then adhere to the top of the bow.
9. Cut banner edges to a striped paper strip, stamp the sentiment to it and adhere.
10. Add glitter Stickles to the snow on the window cut to finish.
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - Sketch
-The Shabby Tea Room #141 - Bingo Card/Photo Inspiration
-Young Crafters Unite #16 - Happy Holidays
Sigh...I kind-of love that card. If it matched my holiday decor, I would have just set it up as a decoration on one of my tables. Hmmm....maybe I will make a similar card with colors that match my candyland goodness!!
Well, this is a short post today....because that is all I've got for ya! I hope you enjoyed my wintry Christmas card today! Have a great rest of your Sunday!