1. Add the word "December" to a tag, then adhere to the right side of a postale paper strip.
2. Adhere to the front of a manilla tag.
3. Adhere a ticket to the front, then stamp the sentiment & check mark to it.
4. Add a glitter ribbon & bow to the top of the tag.
5. Diecut the leaves, then adhere to the front with three red jewels.
6. Accent the tag with postale themed stickers to finish.
-4 Crafty Chicks #111 - Tag, You're It!
-Moving Along with the Times - Tag It
-Penny's Paper Crafty #97 - Anything but a Card
-Party Time Tuesday #87 - Anything but a Card
Prize Package #1 includes Spellbinders Ironworks Accents and Motifs:
Winners will be picked randomly from 2 of the designers' blogs:
Everybody is welcome to comment and be eligible to win. The winners will be announced on October 22 on Nina's Blog, where you will also find all the relevant info regarding the giveaways.Finally, please consider liking the following Facebook pages that are represented on today's hop, so you don't miss the latest news and happenings:
Penny Black Inc.
Thank you for joining us today!