Happy Saturday, everyone!! Did you have a wonderful Friday and start to your weekend? We went out to dinner with our friends Misty & Chris, and Misty's daughter, Sami. Then they came over to our house and we played Clue & Life on the XBOX. We got snacky as the night went on, and I made us some yummy peanut butter covered popcorn. It was a wonderful evening with our friends! Today has just been a lazy day of watching football so far. Auburn lost again (bummer), and the Griz are playing right now. Hopefully we win!!
I have a clean and simple card using the Prima Marketing "Zephyr" collection to share with you today. Even with some layers of embellishments, it still has clean lines and a good amount of white space which is what I feel makes it CAS. I like to show that you can still create a nice and simple card while using all your fun embellishments & goodies!! Here is what I created:
1. Make A2 card from orange cardstock.
2. Cut floral paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Cut white cardstock slightly smaller, then diecut three circles from the bottom & adhere with foam adhesive.
4. Add a wooden clip & rhinestone to the upper left corner.
5. Layer the resin, wooden heart, twine bow & flowers to the top of the diecut circles.
6. Add the first part of the sentiment above the diecut middle circle with alpha stickers.
7. Stamp the banner, cut out and adhere below the twine bow to finish the sentiment.
-CAS(E) This Sketch #1
-CAS-ual Fridays #74 - Heart
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - Dies &/or Punches
-Just Add Ink #139 - Use Something New
I hope you enjoyed my clean & simple, yet embellished card this afternoon!! I didn't have a post ready for yesterday, so I am going to add my Bible study notes to today's post.
What a beautiful section of verses. I read them over & over again today. Verse 17 is the wisdom I long for....pray for...want so completely in my life. It says, "But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere." All I can think about is how amazing our world could be if we all sought after this type of wisdom. So many wars and senseless acts have been done in God's name. I can only imagine the sorrow that God must feel when His name is misused and so completely misunderstood. I know it makes me feel sad.