Saturday, October 6, 2012
I've Been Missing You
I created a card for today, and will hopefully get quite a few more cards done as the day goes on. I created this for one of the Pink Paislee World Card Making challenges that they have been sharing on their blog all week long. Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut blue damask paper slightly smaller.
3. Add a strip of pink lace to a floral paper block, then adhere the entire piece to the damask paper.
4. Tie seam binding around the middle, finishing with a double bow on the left side.
5. Adhere the entire paper block to the card front, then accent above the lace with a pearl strip.
6. Diecut a window from a cardstock block, then stamp the sentiment to it.
7. Adhere a pink paper block to the front, then adhere the window block over top of it with foam adhesive.
8. Diecut the hearts & butterfly from patterned paper & felt. Adhere the butterfly to the upper right corner, and accent with pearls.
9. Stick a heart topped pin through the felt heart, then layer inside of the window with the scalloped heart. Accent the felt heart with a pink pearl.
10. Add a wooden button & pearl to the bow center, and three paper flowers next to the sentiment to finish.
-MFT Guest Designer Sketch challenge
-Pink Paislee Shadowbox Card challenge
-Clearly Inspired #61 - sentimental
-Sweet Stampin' challenge - use a window
Thanks for checking out my soft and sweet card today! I might have more to share later on today....you never know!! I hope you have a great day of card making!