Hey there, everyone! I know....two blog posts in one day?! That's unheard of for me!! I wanted to sneak this one in, because I created a card for a couple of challenges that end today...and wanted to make sure I got them linked up. So- after going out and getting some shopping done (I got a SUPER cute pair of new skinny jeans, black boots, and some fabulous tops! The tops, by the way, were all 50% off. Gotta love snagging a good deal!), I came home and created the card below.
I created this card using the Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" collection, some Prima Fairy Belle flowers, K & Company Smash Tape and a combination of Mama Elephant and Flourishes stamps. I loved combining the trendy with the more elegant...which is actually pretty close to how I dress. So, I guess it makes sense. Tee hee! Here is what I created:
1. Make A2 card from brown cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut chevron paper slightly smaller, then round the bottom corners.
3. Punch holes in the side of a dotted paper strip, then adhere to the left side of the chevron paper block.
4. Wrap tape & lace trim around the left side, then adhere the entire block to the card front.
5. Stamp the thank you sentiment in the lower right corner, then add the floral vines to the front.
6. Stamp the other sentiment to a banner cut paper strip, then adhere a wooden button to it.
7. Adhere the sentiment banner to the front, then add a heart jewel over top of the thumbs up icon to finish.
-CASE Study #114
-The Play Date Cafe #155 - Color Inspiration
-City Crafter #133 - 3 Patterned Papers, 1 Solid
-Party Time Tuesday #92 - Anything Goes
Well, that is everything I have for you this evening! Don't forget, that this is my second post of the day. So, either CLICK HERE to see the previous post, or scroll down. My Bible study notes are in the post below, so if you have been keeping up with that...then be sure to check that post out. I hope that you have an awesome evening!