Happy Sunday, everyone!! I hope the end of your weekend has been a restful one so far. Today has been a pretty quiet day....I watched my latest recorded episodes of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Squad, and Cheer!. I love those shows...I would consider them my guilty TV pleasures, but I don't have one ounce of guilt about watching them. Tee hee!
Then I got this cute little Halloween card created, and decided to post it today! I grabbed the My Mind's Eye "Mischievous" collection this time around, which was the Halloween collection they released last year. I never did use the paper with the darling witch & pumpkins on it...and decided that I just had to! They are just so darn cute, I couldn't resist! Here is what I created:
1. Make A2 card from kraft cardstock.
2. Adhere a strip of black lace to the bottom of the card.
3. Cut a block from the witch paper and distress ink the edges.
4. Cut a block of polka dotted paper, layer to the left side of the witch paper and wrap seam binding around the middle. Adhere the entire block to the card front.
5. Tie a double bow from matching seam binding, stitch a button to the middle with twine, then adhere.
6. Cut the October paper strip, add a pinked edge to it and adhere to the bottom.
7. Add a strip of black rhinestones over the seam.
8. Stamp the sentiment to a diecut conversation bubble, then adhere to the front.
9. Accent the sentiment block with a spider, diecut arrow and jewels to finish.
-Sketch Saturday #229
-Dutch Dare #186 - Inspiration Photo
-Allsorts #176 - Cute Halloween
-Stampin' for the Weekend #19 - Halloween
-Ribbon Carousel #73 - Halloween Spirit
I hope that you enjoyed my cute little Halloween card today! I will be back tomorrow with the Nina B Design's blog hop....so be sure to come on back!! Until then, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and that you get some awesome relaxing time in!