I focused on berry themed stamp sets again, because right now they are my absolute FAVORITES!! As you will see...I am a little obsessed with the raspberries. I totally meant to reach for the strawberries this time around, because I used the raspberries on both of my previous posts...but my brain just couldn't do it, apparently! Tee hee! So, I embraced my inner raspberry love, and went with it! Here is what I created for tonight:
"Berry Best Wishes" supplies:
Cardstock: WPlus9 (oatmeal)
Paper: Glitz Design (Pretty In Pink collection)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: magenta, evergreen & Stephanie Bernard Dye: chocolate)
Ribbon/Trim/Twine: May Arts
Flower: DCWV Inc.
Pearls: Michael's brand
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Border Punch: Fiskars
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock.
2. Cut pink toile paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Punch a border to a striped paper strip and adhere to the left.
4. Wrap pink ribbon, crochet trim and dotted ribbon around the top.
5. Tie a double bow from matching dotted ribbon; adhere to the left side and top with a rolled fabric flower.
6. Diecut the labels, layer together and adhere to the right.
7. Diecut the preserves jar, stamp the sentiment label and layer together. Top with crochet trim, twine and a pearl. Adhere to the top of the label layers.
8. Stamp the bottom sentiment to an oatmeal cardstock strip, notch the edges and adhere. Add pearls to each side.
9. Diecut the leaves & raspberries, stamp the images to them and adhere to the top and bottom of the bow to finish.
-Mojo Monday #244-sketch
-Crafty Friends #5- flowers
-Make My Monday #52- birthday card with pearls
-Really Reasonable Ribbon #49- flowers & ribbon
-Sweet Stampin' challenge- favorite stamps
-Fab N Funky #123- celebrations
-Cooking It Up #96- celebration, ribbon/trim & diecut(s)
-Simon Say Stamp challenge- anything goes
Be sure to check out what the rest of the WPlus9 designers have come up with for tonight's group post!
Cherry Nelson- our fab guest designer!!
And don't forget...everything is now on sale! So be sure to head over to WPlus9 and pick-up your must haves!! ♥♥♥