Hey there, again!! So much for sporadic, huh? Tee hee! I remembered that I actually had a card to create for StopAndScrap.com today, and since I played with some challenges for it...I figured I would get it posted right away! I just posted a new card last night as well, so be sure to scroll down and check that one out if you haven't already.
Right now there is a lot on sale at StopAndScrap.com,
considering Summer CHA is right around the corner. Definitely have to
make room for all of the new product! So, I checked out what was
remaining of the Glitz Design product, pulled it out of my stash with some Prima flowers....and went to town!! Here is what I created!
1. Make an A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut paper layer slightly smaller, then adhere to the front.
3. Distress ink a doily, then adhere to the right side of the card. Tuck the overlapping part behind the card.
4. Wrap ribbon and crocheted trim around the bottom, and add a matching bow to the left side.
5. Adhere two epoxy stickers to striped paper, cut a banner edge on each one, and adhere underneath the bow.
6. Accent the bow & epoxy stickers with two jewels.
7. Punch an apron lace border to striped paper, then distress ink.
8. Fold the striped paper into an accordion flower, then adhere a rolled fabric flower to the top of it.
9. Adhere the layered flower with two paper flowers to the top of the card to finish.
-Sketchbook Saturday #65- card sketch
-Stampin' Sisters in Christ #145- banners/pennants
-Sugar Creek Hollow #17- circles
-Party Time Tuesday #74- anything goes
There is a ton of stuff on sale at StopAndScrap.com right now, so go check it out and see what you can't live without! Be sure to check out all the latest pre-orders as well, so you can add a bit of new as well!!
I hope you have an awesome Thursday!