Christine also tagged me. So here we go...BTW, if you haven't been to Christine's blog...GO! It is full of pure eye candy...she is such an amazing crafter!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
1. I love to veg out and do nothing. I am busy enough, that I COULD be doing something all the time. But, I don't. I love sitting on the couch watching TV or movies by myself or with my husband.
2. I alluded to this in my last post, but I still buy CD's. I prefer them actually. And I don't have an Ipod...not really a necessity because I don't know when I would use it.
3. I love dancing to 80's music or cheesy current pop music while scrapbooking. It gets my creative juices flowing.
4. I really want to be a cheerleading coach someday.
5. I want to go to photography school.
6. I am really happy that my little brother's girlfriend is now his ex-girlfriend.
Okay- so here is who I am going to tag. You should check out their blogs too...because they have awesome eye candy as well...such talent in this crazy world of crafting!
Well, I have about a zillion projects to get done this weekend...and we really want to go to the lake tomorrow! So, I better get to it! Have a great rest of your Friday!